Find your joy. Chase your passion. Try something new.
Our three day Women's Fly Fishing Adventure combines some classroom learning with plenty of on-the-water instruction that is suitable for both beginners and seasoned fly anglers alike. It's like a field trip for grown ups. Experience the pure joy of fly fishing for Trout in the heart of Montana's Big Sky Country, no permission slip required.
Each day's instruction will build on your existing skills, and the previous day's lesson. Topics include:
- fly casting--from roll cast to double haul
- stream entomology and fly selection
- fly fishing tactics: nymphs, dry flies and streamers
- reading the water/fish habitat
- knot tying
- proper fish handling
- safe wading practices
- and more!
By the end of the school, our aim is to help all students identify and meet their fly fishing goals, whether it's to perfect your casting accuracy or to gain the confidence to head out and fish independently. All ages and abilities welcome!
When: September 12th - 16th, 2018
- Wednesday, Sept. 12 - Arrival day. Fly into Bozeman, Montana (BZN) and either rent a car or get a shuttle to Ennis.
- Thursday, Sept. 13 - Day 1 of learning, fishing and fun. Catered group breakfast and lunch included. Dinner on your own.
- Friday, Sept 14 - Day 2 of learning, fishing and fun. Catered group breakfast and lunch included. Dinner on your own.
- Saturday, Sept 15 - Day 3 of learning, fishing and fun. Catered group breakfast and lunch included. Group farewell dinner at Wells Fargo Steakhouse in Virginia City, MT
- Sunday, Sept 16 - Departure day.
Tuition: $1,495 per person.* Deposit of $500 will secure your spot, with balance due upon departure.
Tuition includes: breakfast (Th,F,S,S), lunch (Th,F,S) and farewell group dinner (Friday); classroom materials, all wading and fishing gear, flies, expert instruction from professional guides, 2 full days of guided fishing, swag bag, and more.
*does not include lodging, guide gratuity, MT fishing license, or evening meals, but we are happy to help you dial in the details.
Space is limited, call or e-mail to enroll today! (406) 682-5150, email@example.com
“Adventure should be part of everyone's life. It is the whole difference between being fully alive and just existing.” -Holly Morris