Trout Stalkers rents rafts, inflatable kayaks, and SUPS. All watercraft are available by the day. Reservations are encouraged. Please contact us to set up your rental.
- Rafts - Self-bailing rafts equipped with full rowing and fishingframes, anchor assembly with anchor, trailer, cooler, net, life jackets. Rowing experience is required.
- Inflatable kayaks - 1 or 2 person kayaks ideal for paddling on rivers or lakes. Includes paddles, life jackets, and air pump. These boats can easily fit into most passenger cars when deflated and can be inflated in about 5 minutes.
- FlyCraft Stealth - This cool inflatable boat is called the "Stealth" for good reason. You can transport it in the back of a pick up truck and 2 people can lift and launch it almost anywhere. And it floats in just a few inches of water. Rowing experience is required.
- StealthCraft Hooligan - Similar to the FlyCraft Stealth, this two person inflatable boat also includes a lean bar for better stability while standing to fish, and on-board 3-rod storage to keep extra rods out of the way. Rowing experience required.
- SUPs - We have have several NRS inflatable Stand Up Paddleboards (SUPs). Each SUP comes with a paddle, pump and life jacket. These boards are ideal for Ennis Lake, Wade and Cliff Lakes. They inflate and deflate very quickly making them easy to transport.
Tributary Inflatable Kayaks........$50/day
Reservations are not required but much advised. With the number of different bodies of water in the area, customers are using the Trout Stalkers rental fleet daily during the summer months.
A credit card deposit of 50% is required upon reservation. Trout Stalkers maintains a 24-hour cancellation policy where upon you cancel 24-hours before your reservation you will be refunded your deposit. "No shows" will be charged for the entire amount of the rental.
Contact us today to reserve your watercraft for the next adventure!
The Madison River has many miles of water and many different access sites and boat ramps. The Madison is usually broken down into two sections, the Upper and the Lower. The Lower Madison is considered the stretch North of Ennis from Warm Springs FAS (Fishing Access Site) to its confluence with the Jefferson and Gallatin near Blackbird FAS. This section is roughly 35 miles of great floatable, fishable water. The Upper Madison, the "50-Mile Riffle", is considered one of the best Blue Ribbon Streams in the Lower 48. Running from Quake Lake to Ennis Lake it gives the angler multiple different ecosystems and chances to catch big wild trout. Lyons Bridge FAS to Ennis Bridge FAS is 40 miles of fishing from a boat epic trout water. With eight different put ins and take outs you can make your day on the water count!
Reserving a Madison River Shuttle. Stop in or contact us for more information and let us help you arrange your shuttle for the next adventure!
Shuttle prices range from $30.00 - $65.00 location dependent.
Trout Stalkers prides itself on offering top of line products and this trickles down to our Rental Fleet. Each and every boat we offer for the rental program is the top of the line version of that style of watercraft from the SUPs to the Rafts to the Kayaks. With that in mind we do require a damage deposit upon renting your desired mode of transportation.
We require a $1,000.00 pre-authorized credit card damage/deposit charge upon rental of our watercraft. The deposit charge will reserve the watercraft rented for the duration of the agreed upon rental period. Termination of the damage/deposit charge will be determined when the watercraft has been successfully returned to Trout Stalkers in its original working condition.
Please contact us if you have any questions reguarding the Damage Deposit.